Saturday, July 23, 2011

National History of Scotland Museum

I went to visit the National History of Scotland Museum one afternoon. I definetly needed more time inside, I had no idea what I was in for. There were 7 floors FULL of artifacts, fossils, and much more. It covered the entire history of Scotland, from how the geography and geology was formed, to who settled there first, the vikings, and from the enlightenment period all the way up to the industrial revolution and present day Scotland. I wish I went back because I only got to cover about half of the museum and skimming through some exhibitions that I wish I hadn’t. One perk about this museum is that it is FREE!! Its a great activity for a lazy afternoon, but don’t go to late because it closes early around 5pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment