Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favorite Coffee Shop: Black Medicine



Kelly, Natalie, Bekky & I discovered this place at the beginning of our stay here. They have cheap lunch specials, under 3 or 4 as well as an inexpensive cup of amazing expresso-based coffee. The shop is located near campus @ 2 Nicolson Street. It is also a great place to do homework after class or on the weekends and always draws in a large crowd of students. Lets just say its not uncommon to see many people in the place using their lap tops or reading. This coffee shop reminds me a bit of Donkey Coffee, back home in Athens. I love their old log cabin, cozy atmosphere. It has a spectacular community feel and I would much rather swing by this joint then drop a bunch of money on a cup of (in my opinion) not so great tasting cup of Starbucks coffee. I hope to return once more before my journey is through here in Edinburgh!



Here Kelly & I are enjoying some good studying and sharing some laughs in Black Medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment